While many of us may not yet be able to take up this great offer, we can live in hope! As spring arrives in New Zealand, Otahuna Lodge, will be showcasing a yellow brick road of sorts. For well over a century, the daffodil fields at Otahuna have welcomed spring in Canterbury. Otahuna Lodge are welcoming spring with more than just daffodils with a special offer from 15th of August 2021 to 15th of September 2021.
From $1725 per night (incl. GST) for a minimum of 2 nights, Otahuna Lodge’s ‘Daffodil Season” special offer allows guests to enjoy the following inclusions:
- Double occupancy accommodation in one of Otahuna’s 5 luxurious Suites
- Complimentary upgrade to a Master Suite per availability at time of arrival
- Pre-dinner drinks with canapés each evening
- An exquisite 4-course, set menu dinner each evening
- One bottle of premium New Zealand wine from the Lodge Cellar (for every two guests) each evening
- Full cooked breakfast each morning
- A picnic lunch with one bottle of premium New Zealand Wine to be enjoyed once during your stay
- A private, guided tour of Otahuna’s 30 acres of historic gardens and fabled daffodil field
- A complimentary copy of For the Love of a Place: The Stories and Cuisine of Otahuna
A beguiling Victorian Mansion in New Zealand’s Canterbury region
Otahuna Lodge is a beguiling Victorian mansion wrapped in storytelling and means ‘little hill among the hills’ in Maori. Perched on a hill, the lodge lies between the rocky outcrops of the Banks Peninsula, commanding views of the breath-taking Southern Alps’ and vast Canterbury Plains.
The best example of Queen Anne architecture in Australasia
Regarded as the best example of Queen Anne architecture in Australasia, the property’s distinctive features such as a hand-carved Kauri staircase, Rimu panelling, original lead lights and fifteen, working wood-burning fireplaces have brought Otahuna Lodge the honour of a Category 1 “icon” listing with the New Zealand Historic Places Trust.
Explore the Canterbury Region of New Zealand
Located 30 minutes from Christchurch, Otahuna Lodge is a base from which to explore the picturesque Banks Peninsula, the city of Christchurch, and the greater Canterbury region.
Globally renowned for its remarkable architecture, award-winning gardens and sophisticated cuisine, Otahuna Lodge is set in pastoral surroundings against the fluted cone of an ancient volcano.
For more personalised information tips and advice, or to book an incredible holiday contact your local TravelManagers’ personal travel manager here.