Exclusive luxury itineraries launched
South Pacific Luxury Cruises
Paul Gauguin Cruises, the South Pacific specialists, has devised six idyllic itineraries, from 7 to 16 nights, to explore Tahiti, the Society Islands, and the Marquesas, Tuamotus, Tonga, the Cook Islands and Fiji Islands.
Swimming, diving, kayaking, paddle-boarding and snorkelling are just some of the activities on offer to enjoy to the full amidst these picture postcard landscapes. Aboard, impeccable service and fine cuisine take inspiration from the Polynesian lifestyle. Combining this with privileged moments such as a traditional Polynesian barbecue on private islet, Motu Mahana, off the protected Taha’s Island, completes a voyage to this far-flung paradise.
With 166 staterooms and suites, Le Paul Gauguin was designed to sail in Polynesian waters, her shallow draught allows her to get in close to shallow lagoons. In the heart of paradisical islands and the atolls of French Polynesia and its neighbouring archipelagos, the vessel invites guests to discover the traditional way of life and customs of Polynesia and the South Pacific.
Between land and sea, exceptional itineraries to paradise islands in the Pacific
NEW ITINERARY: From Fiji to Bali Luxury Cruise
Departing from Lautoka in Fiji, this exceptional voyage takes you on a journey of discovery to seven countries in the South Seas including Vanuatu, the Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea, Australia, East Timor and Indonesia in the quest for idyllic surroundings.
“From Fiji to Bali” cruise – from Lautoka to Bali (or vice versa) – 17 days, 16 nights
2 sailings in 2023 from AUD 8,050 per person.
Savings of up to 30% when you book early*
Fiji, Tonga, Cook & Society Islands luxury cruises
White sandy beaches, coral atolls and turquoise lagoons line the route of this stunning itinerary to explore four beautiful archipelagos of the South Pacific. Discover nature and culture among dreamy French Polynesian atolls, the Cook Islands, Tonga and Fiji.
“Fiji, Tonga, Cook & Society Islands” cruise – from Papeete to Lautoka (or vice versa) – 15 days, 14 nights or 13 days, 12 nights
2 sailings in 2023 from AUD 8,400 per person*
Savings of up to 30% when you book early. *
Cruise in Luxury to Tahiti & the Society Islands
Embark on Le Paul Gauguin for an unforgettable tour of the beautiful Society Islands which inspired so many artists like Henri Matisse, Paul Gauguin and Jacques Brel. From Papeete, guests will sail to isolated coves on Huahine, the turquoise waters of Motu Mahana, fabulous lagoons in Bora Bora and the lush vegetation on Moorea – an itinerary planned to offer the very essence of French Polynesia.
“Tahiti & the Society Islands” cruise – from Papeete to Papeete – 8 days, 7 nights
14 sailings in 2023, from AUD 3,530 per person*
Savings of up to 30% when you book early. *
Marquesas, The Tuamotus & Society Islands with Paul Gaugin Cruises
Dive into Polynesian history and culture on this cruise into the heart of idyllic atolls surrounded by coral reefs. This itinerary takes guests on a voyage to discover French Polynesia’s natural treasures: Tahiti, Fakarava’s coral ellipse, the Tuamotus, Fatu Hiva and its sacred “tohua” sites, Hiva Oa, “Garden of the Marquesas”, Bora Bora and many other South Pacific pearls.
“Marquesas, The Tuamotus & Society Islands” cruise – from Papeete to Papeete – 15 days, 14 nights
6 sailings in 2023 from AUD 9,050 per person.*
Savings of up to 30% when you book early.*
*Price is per person in the best available category, based on double occupancy, and my change at any time without notice. Savings advertised are based on the PONANT bonus. The PONANT bonus is yield managed and may change at any time without notice. For full terms and conditions, visit au.ponant.com
About Paul Gaugin Cruises
- Internationally recognised multi-award winning Le Paul Gauguin is a small ship with just 166 cabins and suites, all with sea views, designed to offer guests incredible panoramic views across the translucent waters of the South Pacific.
- Major refurbishments of Le Paul Gauguin were carried out in recent months, enhancing Paul Gauguin Cruises’ elegant Polynesian signature with a chic and fresh style designed to enrich guests’ experience. All staterooms, suites and public spaces were refurbished with a fresh new colour and texture palette. Designed by Studio Jean-Philippe Nuel, the new renovations evoke South Seas elegance reflective of the narrative of the islands and seas.
- The ship’s open and tranquil layout is matched by elegant decoration that pays tribute to Polynesian culture. A chic, laid-back atmosphere is perfect for either friendly get-togethers in the vessel’s shared spaces or plenty of peace and quiet – the option is yours.
- The calm ambience of the ship is maintained through impeccable, unobtrusive service provided by the ship’s onboard Polynesian hosts, who will share their knowledge and traditions throughout your voyage.
- With three onboard restaurants available as part of the Paul Gauguin Cruises all-inclusive experience, guests will delight in the blend of French cuisine and Polynesian flavours through a unique menu carefully created by Michelin-starred Chef, Jean-Pierre Vigato. A culinary experience to remember!
All Paul Gauguin Cruises information is available at au.ponant.com/paul-gauguin
For more information visit www.travelmanagers.com.au