Maggie Beer, Curtis Stone, Stephanie Alexander and more to attend this gourmet festival in Western Australia
Food, wine and good times are back on the menu at Western Australia Gourmet Escape this November (17-21) when Australia’s best culinary talent take part in events in WA’s most celebrated culinary locations – Margaret River, Perth, Swan Valley and for the first time, Rottnest Island.
From Curtis Stone to Maggie Beer and Rick Stein…
Tickets are now on sale with 30 amazing events featuring a roll call of more than 30 of Australia’s most loved and respected culinary stars. Returning favourites heading West to collaborate with leading local WA talent include Curtis Stone, Rick Stein, Shannon Martinez, Colin Fassnidge, Matt Stone, Guillaume Brahimi and Guy Grossi. Icons of the industry Stephanie Alexander and Maggie Beer will be featured, alongside a new wave of wine talent – Curly Haslam-Coates, Erin Larkin and Samantha Payne and artist dameeeela. (See below for the full list).
The ninth instalment has something for everyone; stunning beach backdrops with delicious food and wine curated by Australia’s best Chefs alongside a series of events that honour the history and heart of the Festival in Margaret River. In 2021 Western Australia Gourmet Escape grows into new venues and creative collaborations across Perth, Rottnest Island and Swan Valley with additional programming and talent to be announced in coming weeks.
Western Australia Gourmet Escape’s Culinary Events Program
New events in the program include:
- Rottnest Sunset presented by Leeuwin Coast alfresco feast with Rick Stein and Colin Fassnidge at Pinky’s Beach Club
- AGWA Rooftop Wine, Dine & Disco party at the new rooftop space at the Art Gallery of Western Australia
- Grazie Mille presented by Essteele (a thousand thanks) dinner celebrating the Swan Valley’s rich Italian heritage at Sandalford Estate with icons Stephanie Alexander, Maggie Beer and Guy Grossi
- The Vineyard Party held on the stunning grounds of Leeuwin Estate, with a uniquely vintage vibe. A celebrity Chef led menu showcasing the best of WA with a nod to culinary trends of times gone by.
Much-loved icon events Gourmet Beach BBQ and Ultimate Dining Series are back, alongside classics with a twist such as The Village and Swings, Beats & Bites.
Western Australia Tourism Minister David Templeman said Gourmet Escape is proudly supported by the State Government through Tourism Western Australia’s Regional Events Program.
Western Australia Events Gourmet Food Festival
- Dates: Wednesday 17 to Sunday 21 November 2021, with additional programming in WA throughout November
- Locations: Margaret River, Perth, Swan Valley, Rottnest Island (new)
- Venues: Pinky’s Beach Club, Art Gallery of WA, Sandalford Estate, Cape Lodge, Voyager Estate, Leeuwin Estate, Swings & Roundabouts, Coward & Black, Vasse Felix, Cullen Wines, Cape Mentelle
- Tickets on sale Thursday 22 July at 12pm WST
- Prices from $25 (Village) to $300+ (Ultimate Dining Series)
- Visit Gourmetescape.com.au for all of the details
- Purchase with confidence, COVID Refund Policy
Guest Chefs from Maggie Beer to Guillaume Brahimi to Guy Grossi
Alice Zaslavsky, Aaron Carr, Brendan Pang, Brendan Pratt, Colin Fassnidge, Curly Haslam-Coates, Curtis Stone, dameeeela, Dan Gedge, Emma Farrelly, Erin Larkin, Ellin Tritt, Guillaume Brahimi, Guy Grossi, Kate Lamont, Lauren Eldridge, Maggie Beer, Mark Best, Mark Olive, Matt Stone, Ned Goodwin MW, Rick Stein, Samantha Payne, Santiago Hernandez, Shannon Martinez, Silvia Colloca, Stephanie Alexander, Tony Howell.
For more personalised information tips and advice, or to book an incredible holiday contact your local TravelManagers’ personal travel manager here.
- Snap up a luxurious winter stay at The Kimberley’s El Questro in WA
- Discover Aboriginal Experiences collective welcomes four new members
- Top Five Unforgettable Family Holidays